RapidFTR Beta Testing in the appstore

Tumwebaze Charles

Oct 7, 2014, 3:59:43 AM10/7/14
to rapi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have uploaded the RapidFTR android application to the google play store. At this point, it's still in beta testing and is only accessible to a select group of people i.e. this group.

If you would like to help test out the application, just follow the link below and opt in and download the app to your phone.

We hope to get some feedback from you all.

Please Note: It might take some hours before the test application becomes available.

Looking forward to reading from you.

Regards,
Charles Tumwebaze
P.O.Box 35294 Kampala Uganda | Email: ctumw...@gmail.com
Mob: +256 773 356153, +256 712 513893 | Skype Id: ctumwebaze

Tumwebaze Charles

Oct 7, 2014, 11:43:20 AM10/7/14
to rapi...@googlegroups.com
For those who managed to download the application on to their phones you can use these credentials.

username: field_worker
password: field_worker

Apologies for not sending these out earlier.

Regards,
Charles Tumwebaze
P.O.Box 35294 Kampala Uganda | Email: ctumw...@gmail.com
Mob: +256 773 356153, +256 712 513893 | Skype Id: ctumwebaze

Batman

Dec 22, 2014, 3:32:33 PM12/22/14
to rapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charles,

Hope you are doing great!

What is the outcome of the beta testing? Are we planning to push the app to public use?

-
Batman