raphaeljs tutorial

Sebastian Gurin

Apr 29, 2015, 8:46:33 PM4/29/15
to raph...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I wanted just to remind you that my raphaeljs tutorial is in github

project: https://github.com/cancerberoSgx/raphaeljs-tutorial

My original vision was to make a good getting started but also examples and explanation to the full raphael API. I try to give detailin  complex concepts (path, matrix, transformations) but basically it is based on examples that can be executed live. Examples were taken from sites like Charles Thomas's and others or written by me. Also the text has links to official raphael docs.

It is based on raphael 2.0.

Unfortunately I probably won't be working on it so if anybody wants to edit, finish, erase, correct English syntax, or whatever please don't hesitate to pull request or ask to be maintainer.

Best regards.

charles thomas

Apr 30, 2015, 4:57:08 AM4/30/15
to raph...@googlegroups.com
Sebastian

It was a great era but it really is about Snap for me now. Even if there are still some IE8 sites still out there!
It was not a waste of time though!

May 10, 2015, 1:05:31 PM5/10/15
to raph...@googlegroups.com, charl...@yahoo.com
Hi Charles, are you talking about raphaeljs or your site ? Cheers!