offsetWidth

dusadrian

Apr 13, 2016, 6:02:37 PM4/13/16
to Raphaël
I am getting some messages from jQuery that Chrome is going to deprecate that property... roughly this month.
Does anyone know if the Raphael library will be patched?
Since Dmitri has completely switched to SnapSVG, is anyone going to take over Raphael?
There are many websites with a lot of effort put into developing over Raphael, and it's not always easy to port all that work to a newer library such as Snap...

Ian

Apr 14, 2016, 2:46:56 AM4/14/16
to Raphaël
Interesting, the interweb suggest using getClientBoundingRect as a fix, however, they also mention that firefox doesn't support this already, so I'm surprised Raph is affected...

Do you have an example using Raph that highlights the problem ?