Raphael functionality

Nancy Johnson

Dec 15, 2016, 6:47:47 AM12/15/16
to Raphaël
Can Raphael help with the following issue:

The requirement was to create clickable regions in an image and save the data to a database. At the time I chose svg inline xml.

I created about 22 regions in this image each one clickable in Illustrator and handed off to a back-end web developer who added JS and connected to the backend.  We put the xml inline withing the HTML

We have a new requirement is to convert to a bit map image on submitting with a click event.  This is part of a larger form so a fair amount of other data is saved.  The issue is that the Engineer needs to add a fixed width and height to make the conversion work, removing what I need for responsive.

<svg class="us "version="1.1" id="Layer_1"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px"
viewBox="0 0 700 920.9"
enable-background="new 0 0 700 920.9" preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid meet" width="200px" height="250px">

Original code

<svg class="us "version="1.1" id="Layer_1"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px"
viewBox="0 0 700 920.9"
enable-background="new 0 0 700 920.9" preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid meet" >

Thanks

Nancy