RKSG Dues -2024

Craig Piers

Jan 15, 2024, 11:25:38 AMJan 15
to Rapaport-Klein Study Group
Dear Rapaport-Klein Study Group Members,

Happy New Year and I hope this finds you well.  As I trust you've learned, RKSG 2024 is scheduled for June 14-16 2024.  It will again be a hybrid (in-person and Zoom) meeting.  Valeda, Geoff, and John, this year's conference chairs, have put together a very interesting program and we hope you're able to attend.  Here is a link to the meeting agenda.

I'm writing now about dues.  We have very limited funds heading into this meeting and like most years are largely dependent on yearly dues collection to cover the conference expenses.  So please make a point of paying your dues soon.  Yearly dues are $150 and $50 for guests.

Please make your check payable to:  Rapaport-Klein Study Group, and mail it to me at:

Craig Piers, PhD
69 Church Street
Lenox MA  01240

For those Members who have either a credit OR a past due amount, a second email will follow.  If this is the ONLY email you receive from me, our records indicate that you only own $150 for this year's upcoming meeting.

Lastly, for members planning to stay at the Red Lion Inn, here is a booking link where you can book directly.  Thanks, Nadine.

https://reservations.travelclick.com/17402?groupID=4198925

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns.  I look forward to seeing you in June.

Warm wishes,
Craig

Craig Piers, PhD
Treasurer, Rapaport-Klein Study Group