Good ce courses?

rebecca curtis

May 12, 2024, 4:49:58 PMMay 12
to William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Program, DIV39...@lists.apa.org, IARPP Membership Listerv, SPR Colleagues, Rapaport-Klein Study Group, SEPI Member Listserv list
Hi,
I have to take 40 credits of CE  APA (Psychology) approved for Fl and whatever number for NY.  I would appreciate recommendations of good courses and good providing agencies.  I see CE4less offers plenty for $75, for example.  I would really like courses on treating (not assessing) dissociation and something on helping people who are not my patients, but likely in therapy with others. Thank you very much.
Not everything approved in NY is approved in FL.

Mailing address: 3613 Bayview Rd., Coconut Grove, Fl (US) 33133.  Phone and Facetime are  917-836-1239.  Landline that does not receive texts is 786-616-8947.

I am on a large number of lists that send out large quantities of emails each day, so I MAY MISS YOUR EMAIL.  Email me again or call.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Coleman Curtis, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita of Psychology, Adelphi University & Faculty, WA White Institute

Editor (Belonging Through  Psychoanalytic Lens).  New York: Routledge.

Editor (with B. Willock & I. Sapountzis) (2019). On Knowing and Being Known.  New York: Routledge.

Author "Desire, Self, Mind and the Psychotherapies:  Unifying Psychological Science and Psychoanalysis" Jason Aronson   Goethe Award Finalist 2009, William James Award Nominee

Ackerman, Steven

May 12, 2024, 6:22:47 PMMay 12
to rebecca curtis, William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Program, DIV39...@lists.apa.org, IARPP Membership Listerv, SPR Colleagues, Rapaport-Klein Study Group, SEPI Member Listserv list

The Austen Riggs website has multiple CE courses that are APA approved and FREE.

Steven J. Ackerman, PhD, MBA, ABPP

Clinical Team Leader

Manager of Accreditation and Licensure

Chair: Institutional Review Board

Member: American Board  and Academy of Psychoanalysis

Austen Riggs Center 25 Main Street |PO Box 962 | Stockbridge, MA | 01262

P: 413.931.5210 | F: 413.298.4020

www.austenriggs.org