IPA Lisbon Aug 30-Sept 2 2025 Lisbon

1 view

rebecca curtis

Jun 8, 2024, 9:45:37 AMJun 8
to Rapaport-Klein Study Group, IARPP Membership Listerv, DIV39...@lists.apa.org, William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Program, SPR Colleagues, SEPI Member Listserv list
Hi,
I just saw a note to get proposals in for the IPA conference by this June 30 for next year.  As I am missing some conferences this summer due to knee replacement, I hope to go.  If you have ideas for panel topics and I might be suited, please contact me. rcurtis...@gmail.com. I'll give some thought to topics in the meantime.
I enjoyed the Inpact (Psychological applications of current trends) conference this spring in Porto with excellent talks everyone and travelling afterwards.
Have a great summer, everyone!

Mailing address: 3613 Bayview Rd., Coconut Grove, Fl (US) 33133.  Phone and Facetime are  917-836-1239.  Landline that does not receive texts is 786-616-8947.

I am on a large number of lists that send out large quantities of emails each day, so I MAY MISS YOUR EMAIL.  Email me again or call.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Coleman Curtis, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita of Psychology, Adelphi University & Faculty, WA White Institute

Editor (Belonging Through  Psychoanalytic Lens).  New York: Routledge.

Editor (with B. Willock & I. Sapountzis) (2019). On Knowing and Being Known.  New York: Routledge.

Author "Desire, Self, Mind and the Psychotherapies:  Unifying Psychological Science and Psychoanalysis" Jason Aronson   Goethe Award Finalist 2009, William James Award Nominee