please call; or message or email Dec 31 if you have second

rebecca curtis

Dec 28, 2023, 8:18:12 PM12/28/23
to William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Program, SEPI Member Listserv list, Rapaport-Klein Study Group, Division 10 Members list, Ali Banks, Ann Coleman, Leslie Renjilian, Katherine Spencer, Elizabeth Pallitto, Elise Snyder, Elizabeth Tobin Brown, LCSW, NCPsyA, Eliza Simons, CAPA Supervisors, Catherine Stankowski, rebecca curtis, Ted & Freda Tschumy, IARPP Membership Listerv
Friends of the world,
It is my birthday soon.
I thought I might be paralyzed from the waist down forever, and lose control of all bodily processes. It was terrifying. I was saved by Dr. Geoge Ibars, referred by Josette,no longer  in contact.
Hedelayed his vacation, I think,,and waited 3 hours in the surgery waiting room when an insurance person, I think,did not show, cancelling all patients for the afternoon.
I am so glad tp be able  Dec 31 to move and go to conferences and see many of you again in the new year.
Many of us have a lot to be thankful for,  We send our prayers for those who are less fortunate throughout the world.
Many of us can still read email.  And we are still breathing!
Wishing the best to everyone for 2024!
I am so thankful for my friend!
And you can visit me!  All of you!  Just email!

i have august room.
Mailing address: 3613 Bayview Rd., Coconut Grove, Fl (US) 3133.  Phone and Facetime are  917-836-1239.  Landline that does not receive texts is 786-616-8947.

I am on a large number of lists that send out large quantities of emails each day, so I MAY MISS YOUR EMAIL.  Email me again or call.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Coleman Curtis, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita of Psychology, Adelphi University & Faculty, WA White Institute

Editor (Belonging Through  Psychoanalytic Lens).  New York: Routledge.

Editor (with B. Willock & I. Sapountzis) (2019). On Knowing and Being Known.  New York: Routledge.

Author "Desire, Self, Mind and the Psychotherapies:  Unifying Psychological Science and Psychoanalysis" Jason Aronson   Goethe Award Finalist 2009 William James Award Nominee

www.adelphi.edu (faculty profiles)