Fwd: More Teens Who Use Marijuana Are Suffering From Psychosis - The Wall Street Journal.

rebecca curtis

Jan 11, 2024, 2:25:23 PMJan 11
to William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Program, DIV39...@lists.apa.org, IARPP Membership Listerv, Rapaport-Klein Study Group, SEPI Member Listserv list, SPR Colleagues
This article today in the Wall St. Journal shows what we were seeing years ago in the psychiatric wards.  There are mistaken beliefs about cannabis.
The graph comparing cannabis to other drugs is telling and alarming, considering the widespread use.

Jan 11, 2024, 3:06:17 PMJan 11
to rebecca curtis, William Alanson White Psychoanalytic Program, DIV39...@lists.apa.org, IARPP Membership Listerv, Rapaport-Klein Study Group, SEPI Member Listserv list, SPR Colleagues
I wrote about a chapter in my new book on this topic. Anyone who works with psychosis is seeing this more and more.
Thanks for the article.
Danielle.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2024, at 2:25 PM, rebecca curtis <rcurtis...@gmail.com> wrote:

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Long Island University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. - LIU Information Technology