RKSG 2024

Craig Piers

Jun 5, 2024, 4:01:22 PMJun 5
to Rapaport-Klein Study Group
Dear Members and Guests,

In a moment, I will be sending the Zoom calendar link for this year's RKSG meeting.  This one link will allow access for the entire weekend.

Also, if you are bringing a guest, please forward the link to them on your own.

I look forward to seeing you all in-person or on the screen.

Best wishes,
Craig

Craig Piers, PhD
Director of Education, Training, and Assessment
Integrative Wellbeing Services
Williams College

Private Practice
69 Church Street
Lenox, Massachusetts  01240

Please use discretion when sending personal information because email is not a confidential form of communication.

Confidentiality Note: This message may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate any part of or any attachment to this message.  If the message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message and all attachments.

Desautels, Nadine

Jun 26, 2024, 11:03:57 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Rapaport-Klein Study Group
Good Morning All,

I thought I would pass along this free Virtual Grand Rounds happening this Friday with Morris Eagle. For more information and to register, visit education.austenriggs.org/TheTwoFreuds

Best,

Nadine Desautels
Website Coordinator
Austen Riggs Center | 25 Main Street | PO Box 962
Stockbridge, MA | 01262

P: 413.931.5236 | F: 413.298.4020
nadine.desautels@austenriggs.net
www.austenriggs.org

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Jun 26, 2024, 11:32:25 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Desautels, Nadine, Rapaport-Klein Study Group
I want to thank Nadine publicly for her tremendous service during this year's meeting, and for her service during all the meetings.  She has always been a stable, consistent presence, especially navigating the technological challenges inherent in putting on a hybrid conference.  Three cheers to Nadine!

Geoff

Geoff Goodman, Ph.D., ABPP, FIPA, CST, CSAT-S, CMAT-S, CPTT-S, RPT-S
Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Director, New Psychodynamic Programs and Research
Emory University Psychoanalytic Institute
Emory University School of Medicine

Associate Professor of Psychology and Spiritual Care
Coordinator, Society and Personality Concentration
Candler School of Theology
Emory University
201 Dowman Drive
Atlanta, GA 30322

Jun 26, 2024, 11:40:51 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Goodman, Geoff, Rapaport-Klein Study Group
Thank you so much, Geoff.

And thank you to everyone for showing me your appreciation throughout the weekend. You all make it easy for me to return each year even as life is growing exceedingly busy with children.

Wishing you all health, happiness, and success in the coming year.