How to use brew(rapache) and PHP in the same html file?

정존우

Mar 2, 2015, 10:52:36 AM3/2/15
to rap...@googlegroups.com

  Hi, all
  I'm developing some web application using " r " and "php" in an apache server.
  Also I'm using rapache and brew package to code r script in a html.
  The problem is the tags "<% %>".
  After I installed php, the "<% %>" tag doesn't link to r code.
  I thought the problem is related with php ASP-style tag(<%%>) availability.
  However, even if I turn off the fuction of ASP-style tag in the php5.conf
  there is no difference, not working with r.

  Is there any way to use brew package and php code in the same html file?
  please help me.