rapache stops responding after some time

Anirudh Mathukumilli

Sep 9, 2015, 10:42:10 PM9/9/15
to rapache
I have an rapache server set up on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux machine in IBM Blue mix. When I start the server up, it works beautifully, but after about 10 minutes, the server stops responding and logs the following message in the error log:

Bear with me - I'm new to this. What's going on? And how do I get the rapache server to work properly?

Thanks,
Anirudh

Jeffrey Horner

Sep 10, 2015, 11:11:58 AM9/10/15
to rapache
Huh, so what does the log file say before the 'Traceback:' line? Can you attach the whole file instead of a screenshot?