Problem whith brew package

Jose N

Mar 8, 2017, 9:49:42 AM3/8/17
to rapache
Good, recently installed the server in ubuntu 14.04, performs all the configurations and creates the file r.conf and r.load is / etc / apache2 / mods-available. Inside r.conf I post
<Location /R>
SetHandler r-script RHandler sys.source
</Location>
And I do something similar for the RApacheInfo, this works well and I put a file with the code in the path set it as the code r and shows its output in the navigator.

The problem with the brew package, for this I place the following in r.conf
<Location /brew>
SetHandler r-script                     RHandler brew::brew
</Location>
And I put in that folder code html, and code r in this way (<% code in R%>), but when I run it in the browser only interprets the html, the code r comes out as it is. Note: I already install brew using > install.package ("brew"), which I must do for both codes and how I can merge packets, ie I do not have to open them and independent directories.

Thank you