Port Rangy to github.

einlukas

Oct 18, 2012, 12:18:44 AM10/18/12
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

could you please move rangy to github? There are a couple clones on github already, but they do of course not update to the latest version. Also, github has a very good issue tracker and it is very easy to clone, fork and contribute.

I would really appreciate this. I think github features all that the current repo does, it has wikis and everything.

Cheers

Tim Down

Oct 18, 2012, 10:35:46 AM10/18/12
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Others have suggested it, but you are the first to actually request
it. That being the case, I give in and will move it once I've
completed the next release.

Cheers,
Tim

einlukas

Oct 18, 2012, 7:59:13 PM10/18/12
to ra...@googlegroups.com, t...@timdown.co.uk
That is very awesome, thank you very much, it will make it so much easier to work with it and keep up to date on if one is using your latest release or not.

Cheers,
Lukas

Eric Hayes

Jun 13, 2013, 2:36:56 PM6/13/13
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Just another request for the move to Github!

pokka

Jun 29, 2013, 6:45:10 AM6/29/13
to ra...@googlegroups.com, t...@timdown.co.uk
Great ! Thanks a lot.

在 2012年10月18日星期四UTC+8下午10时35分48秒,Tim Down写道: