Re: Rangy being used in the Gryphon Web Framework

Tim Down

Mar 12, 2013, 7:26:45 PM3/12/13
to ra...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad to hear you're finding it useful. The current version on the
jQuery plugins site is just the same code as you have, newly
compressed with UglifyJS and with new date and version. All the code
itself is exactly the same.

Thanks,
Tim

On 9 March 2013 04:02, Thomas Oeser <tho...@furiousgryphon.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> I just wanted to say thanks for providing such a great jQuery plugin.
>
> I'm using it for a forum template in my web framework and it works really
> well.
>
> The version I'm using is 0.1.205 from http://code.google.com/p/rangy/ (Build
> date: 5 November 2010)
>
> I haven't encountered any problems with it but I'm wondering if I should
> upgrade anyway?
>
> Thomas

Aaron Miller

Aug 26, 2014, 1:52:36 PM8/26/14
to ra...@googlegroups.com, t...@timdown.co.uk
does this plugin work with contenteditable divs?

Aaron Miller

Aug 26, 2014, 1:55:16 PM8/26/14
to ra...@googlegroups.com, t...@timdown.co.uk
n/m.  will use rangy, instead.