읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

dr health

읽지 않음,
2022. 8. 18. 오전 8:05:4122. 8. 18.
받는사람 Range Rover Vogue 12.3" Stereo

images (6).jpg12.3" Rotating OEM Design Navigation Unit Range Rover

Placement: Dashboard

OS: ANDROID 10

Screen Type: IPS, Capacitive Touch Screen

Screen Size: 12.3", 12.3 inch IPS screen

Resolution: 1920*1080

➢VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO BUY NOW

Function: GPS, Stereo, HANDSFREE, TPMS, OBD2, DSP, CarPlay, Mirror Link, android auto, picture in picture, Built-in Microphone, Split Screen, File Manager, Car Steering Wheel Control, Built-In Speaker

Connection: usb, 3G/4G Sim Card, Built-in WiFi

Combination: Built-in GPS, MP3 / MP4 Players, Radio Tuner, Touch Screen, TV, DVR, FM Transmitter, Backup camera, AUX Port, Reversing Aid

Model Number: For Land Range Rover Sport / Vogue / Executive

Fit for Model: For Land Range Rover Sport / Vogue / Executive

Operation System: Android 10

CPU: 8 Cores CPU

RAM: 6 GB

ROM: 128 GB

OSD Language: Support Multi-language (Over 60 Kinds)

Product Overview

Android System Car Radio, GPS Navigation, Multimedia Player, Tape Recorder, Head Unit

Fit For Land Range Rover Sport / Vogue / Executive Edition

➢VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO BUY NOW

Product Configuration:

Built in Carplay and DSP, 12.1" IPS Touch Screen:

1. Android 10 System, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM

Features

1. Built-in GPS

2. Support 70+ languages

3. Supprot Voice Control

4. Support Wi-Fi, 3G / 4G internet

5. Support HD movie and radio tuner

6. Support Original Steering Wheel Control

7. Work with front camera and reverse camera

8. Support OBD:

diagnose your car status anytime

9. Support mirror link:

any content from Android or IOS smartphone can be mirrored onto this unit screen

10.Support TPMS(Need to buy the TPMS separately):

can display the temperature and tire pressure with high accuracy to monitor the 4 tires on the screen for safe driving.

Pre-sales inquiry

➢VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO BUY NOW

1. Do I need to buy any wire adapter or any accessories for it?

No, the head unit get the original harness and plug- and -play cables, no need to buy any accessories or parts to make all the features to work.

2. Do I need frame to install it?

No, This item is easy to install, it will fit your car perfectly, no need to cut the dashboard and no need any frame.

3. How do I install it?

It is plug and play for the installation, but we suggest that you find a local professional installation engineer or car A&V shop to install our unit in your car, so that it can avoid the possible damage to your dashboard and the head unit itself. Of course,If you need any support, you can contact us freely.

AC A/C Board For Land Rover Range Rover Sports

 2012 - 2018 Car Air conditioning control Auto Touch LCD Screen

Quick Details

Type:

➢VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO BUY NOW

Car Air conditioning control Auto Touch LCD Screen

Car Fitment: Range Rover Sports 2012 - 2018

Model Number: ZW-LB/1990

Warranty: 1 Year

Design Style: AC A/C Board Full Touch LCD Screen

Operating System: Android System

OSD Language: Support Multi-language (Over 60 Kinds)

Function: Car Air conditioning control

Support:  Original Steering Wheel Control

operate: Full Touch

compatible: Original style UI

Installation: Easy plug and play

If your car dashboard is the same as below picture, then you can buy this unit directly in our store.

Because the product production batch, the specific model is different, the below picture is only for reference, please contact our business personnel for the adaptation of other car models.

Why Choose Us

➢VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO BUY NOW

1. We are the rear factory ,directly online ,no middle cost ,it is factory price .

2. Reach Most Destinations within 4-10 business days

3. We dispatch promptly after payment is confirmed .

4. We offer collection because we sell quality.

5. Products come with a minimum 24 Month Warranty.

Q1. What is your terms of packing?

A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.

Q2. What is your terms of payment?

A: T/T PAYPAL AND WESTERN UNION 100% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before we dispatch.

Q3. What is your terms of delivery?

A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.

Q4. How about your delivery time?

A: Generally, it will take 9 to 12 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.

Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?

A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.

Q6. What is your sample policy?

A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.

Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?

A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery

Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?

➢VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO BUY NOW

A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;

2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.

Tags

Vogue 12.3" Stereo

Range Rover Vogue 12.3" Stereo

Range Rover Android player

Range Rover Android stereo

Alana Marshall

읽지 않음,
2023. 12. 20. 오전 1:14:5323. 12. 20.
받는사람 Range Rover Vogue 12.3" Stereo
What is Bandarbola855? This time the developer will discuss about Bandarbola855 which will give bettors a big win every time they play on this site.

This is a great opportunity for bettors to increase their luck playing in the Slot Jackpot Terbesar by maximizing auto spins by placing the lowest bet at 200 rupiah in every other video slot game that bettors can play in any slot game.

The Slot Jackpot Terbesar site is very easy to find for bettors who want to play on this site, because this site has been included in the Google ranking which will be very easy for bettors to find, especially as there are still many Bandarbola855 Biggest Jackpot Slot lovers who want to play on this site.

There are so many secret buttons every time you play on this Bandarbola855 Slot Jackpot Terbesar site. Among them is autospin with x10 and even more, this really affects the biggest win for the bettor. How not Bandarbola855 Biggest Jackpot Slot always gives promising wins for bettors every time they play carefully.

In the event that you're a newbie, you'll want to make sure that you've got a good idea of what you're getting yourself into. If you're looking for the most effective way to get rid of the excess weight, you've come to the right place.
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개