Invitation to the Rang De Field Partner Meet

1 view

Smita Ram

Feb 19, 2013, 1:59:04 AM2/19/13
to rangde-b...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com, Pune Chapter, RangDe_Delhi, rang-de-chapt...@googlegroups.com, rangdeh...@googlegroups.com, rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am pleased to invite you to the Rang De Field Partner Meet on 7th & 8th of March at Fireflies, off Kanakpura Road.

The event will bring together field partners from across India. It is a platform to learn and plan for the next year.

We would love to have your participation in the event. A registration fee of Rs.2000 will be applicable to cover the food and accommodation costs at Fireflies. Confirmation for participation will be on a first -come- first- serve basis as we have limited accommodation available.

Please RSVP to sm...@rangde.org by 20th February 2013.

Regards,
Smita
Co-founder & Managing Trustee

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076