Post Event Update

Smita Ram

Mar 7, 2012, 8:18:10 AM3/7/12
to rangde-b...@googlegroups.com, rangdeh...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com, Pune Chapter, rangde-...@googlegroups.com, rangde_...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-symb...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

The last two months have been absolutely manic. But we have enjoyed every bit of it. We had a huge task of hosting Robin Sharma in Bangalore for his one and only public event in India for this year. It was an honour and a privilege but it also meant a huge task to accomplish.

Thanks to all of your support, we actually pulled off an event with an audience of 900+  who were completely mesmerized. This also helped create awareness about Rang De among the corporates many of whom became good friends with us even before the event.

Robin Sharma and his team have indicated that they would like this relationship with Rang De to grow. I am leaving you with a few pics of the event and a few links to the media coverage of the event.

A big thank you to all of you who made this possible!

--
Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076