Join us to Light Up India!

1 view

Smita Ram

Oct 16, 2012, 2:28:27 AM10/16/12
to rangde-b...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com, Pune Chapter, RangDe_Delhi, rangde-...@googlegroups.com, rang...@googlegroups.com, rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We are excited to announce the launch of the Light Up India campaign.

Our biggest referral campaign ever!  Spread the word about Rang De and invite friends and your dear ones to join Rang De. We have made referring simple, fun and exciting.  And each time, there is a successful referral, there will be a light on the India Map!

If you would like to tweet about it, please use the:  #lightupindia

We look forward to your support!

Regards,
Smita
Co-founder & Managing Trustee

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076