Looking for volunteers!

Smita Ram

Oct 1, 2012, 5:35:46 AM10/1/12
to rangde...@googlegroups.com, Pune Chapter, rangde-...@googlegroups.com, RangDe_Delhi, rangde_...@googlegroups.com, rang...@googlegroups.com, rangdeh...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-symb...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-bra...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are looking for volunteers who have a flair for design and can work with us for a month. You will have the flexibility to work from home and will be involved in designing posters and creatives for our biggest ever campaign to invite more social investors to join Rang De.

Interested and want to know more? Email sm...@rangde.org or sush...@rangde.org

Here is your chance to make Rang De go places! We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Smita
Co-founder & Managing Trustee

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076