Is there a Marathon happening in your city?

Smita Ram

May 29, 2012, 5:40:17 AM5/29/12
to rangde-b...@googlegroups.com, rangdeh...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com, rangde-...@googlegroups.com, rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Pune Chapter, rang...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-u...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-symb...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well!

We had a fantastic time at the TCS 10k - the Bangalore Marathon on 27th May. More than 10 of us ran the 10k and also used this opportunity to create awareness and raise funds for Rang De. Here are a few pics from after the run!

Just wanted to share with you that a Marathon is a great way to bring the chapter together, get fit and create awareness about a cause. I am sure there is one Marathon just around the corner in your own city. If you would like to make use of this opportunity, all you need to do is drop us an email and we will help you!

This is how our fundraising page looked!

Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076