A New Beginning for Chennai Chapter.

Rohit George

Jun 29, 2012, 2:37:48 AM6/29/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram, deepa roongta
Hi Friends,

                                          " Volunteers do not necessarily have the time, they just have the heart. "

                   I hope all are doing great :) and also enjoying the rains here :) (its not always that it rains in Chennai)

                       So as we all know we had a small clean up of inactive members from our group. So now we are all the pumped up volunteers who are all set and ready to go that extra mile.

Lets start of by meeting up and having a brain storming session and get to know each other and plan for the month ahead.
How about meeting up on July 6th (Friday) @ 6.30 PM.
It would be great if everyone in the group could acknowledge this mail.

Please do let me know if you have any queries/suggestions.

Thanks,
Rohit T George
+91-9840811383

Share the colours of joy, For more information Log on to www.rangde.org to make a social investment today!

Abhishek Shukla

Jun 29, 2012, 4:14:23 AM6/29/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rohit,

Friday 6:30 sounds good for me. Only a couple of pointers to note:
1. Some folks might have plans for Friday evening.
2. Around 6-8 traffic is denser on Fridays.

Cheers!
--
Abhishek Shukla

pio...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2012, 4:18:14 AM6/29/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohit

I have relocated to Pune..so u may want to remve me from this group

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Abhishek Shukla <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:44:23 +0530
Subject: Re: [RangDe Chennai] A New Beginning for Chennai Chapter.

rohitroh...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2012, 12:17:51 PM6/30/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hi abhishek,
You've got a point. But let's see how many reply with similar issue.. If anyone has problem with the date and time, we can consider a change..

CONFIRMED AS OF NOW:
1.Abhishek Shukla
2.Rohit (myself)
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Abhishek Shukla <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:44:23 +0530

Smita Ram

Jul 2, 2012, 9:32:42 AM7/2/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, deepa roongta
Hey guys,

I am really looking forward to this meeting. Even though I will not be there. I was part of the Bangalore chapter meeting yesterday and we had some awesome ideas for the month of August.

Let me know if you guys need any help with the Chennai chapter meeting.

Regards,
Smita
--
Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076

Rohit George

Jul 4, 2012, 1:30:43 AM7/4/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, deepa roongta, Smita Ram
Hi,
         This friday @ 6 PM we have a RangDe Chennai Chapter Break-out Session in Oxford Bookstore, Nungambakam @ 6.30 PM. Kindly RSVP.

@Abhishek - See you there :)

Regards,
Rohit T George.
--
Rohit

Smita Ram

Jul 4, 2012, 1:35:19 AM7/4/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, deepa roongta, Smita Ram
Brilliant! Feel free to call me or Deepa if you need anything.

Regards,
Smita

Rohit George

Jul 5, 2012, 3:06:54 PM7/5/12
to deepa roongta, rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram

Re: [RangDe Chennai] A New Beginning for Chennai Chapter.

9840811383 for any queries.
When
Fri, 6 July, 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT+05:30
Where
Oxford Bookstore , Nungambakkam
Who
Rohit George
deepa roongta
Smita Ram

On 4 July 2012 17:24, deepa roongta <droo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rohit,

Please feel free to call me if you have any querys.

Also share with us the minutes of the meeting.

Regards
Deepa

--
Regards
Deepa Roongta

Rohit George

Jul 5, 2012, 3:08:44 PM7/5/12
to deepa roongta, rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram
Hi friends ,
                A gentle reminder regarding the brain storming session taking place on friday at the Oxford bookstore , Nungambakkam regarding RangDe Chennai Chapter and the events for the month ahead.

Thanks,
Rohit
9840811383

Rohit George

Jul 6, 2012, 2:47:34 PM7/6/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram, deepa roongta, Abhishek Shukla
Hi Team,
               We successfully had our first brain storming session for our new revamped RangDe Chennai Chapter. There where many major point discussed.

Action Items:

  1. Find out why there were inactive members(whether they were busy or there was a communication gap) and reason for no response for mail and to work towards making it more efficient.
  2. Planning to have 1 event (initially) every month and also planning to diversify the events and not to have the same event ( just to get diversity)
  3. RangDe Chennai Chapter Team Call - last weekend of the month
  4. Planning to have in August, RangDe - PhotoWalk . We are still working on it . (Will update soon).

@Abhishek - Is there anything else you would like to add ?

Thanks,
Rohit T George