New beginning

Smita Ram

Jun 13, 2012, 9:35:43 AM6/13/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Thank you very much for responding. Since not many people responded to the email, I have gone ahead and unsubscribed inactive members. We are a small group now but I am sure we can drive membership to the chapter and plan a few activities. Here are a few suggestions:

1) Plan a quick call with all of us - decide on what we are all interested in and how we can contribute. Rohit: Can you please organise this?

2) Participate on our facebook page on discussions, opinion polls - this is the most updated page with the latest from Rang De

3) Keep the Rang De Chennai Chapter group on Facebook active - with ideas, thoughts, discussions

4) From my end, I will write to the social investors from Chennai and see how we can drive membership to the chapter

Guys: It is really left to us to make this chapter the most happening Rang De Chapter. I look forward to your participation.

--
Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076

rohitroh...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2012, 9:05:12 PM6/13/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Smita,
Small is good these days :) and yes I will organise the call for chennai chapter in the upcoming week.

"We don't fail when we fall down, we fail only when we don't get back up again"

Let's regroup and work towards the cause we were/are working on as chapter members...
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Smita Ram <smitac...@rangde.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:05:43 +0530
Subject: [RangDe Chennai] New beginning