Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Smita Ram

no llegida,
23 de febr. 2013, 1:50:0823/2/13
a rangde-b...@googlegroups.com,rangde...@googlegroups.com,RangDe_Delhi,Pune Chapter,rang-de-u...@googlegroups.com,rangde_...@googlegroups.com,rang...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We have a new full time work opportunity based in Bangalore. Please find below the details of the role. Will be great if you can help us spread the word!

The small and passionate team at Rang De is looking for enthusiastic and determined individuals to join the team and lead the Corporate Communications function.

As Manager, Corporate Communications, your typical day at Rang De would involve:
  • Exciting conversations with corporates that support Rang De, understand their needs & fulfill our promise
  • Explore new opportunities for partnership with corporates & create the pitch that will help them understand Rang De
  • Identify new and creative channels of communication to reach out to and create the viral effect
  • Work with the operations team to ensure the communication loop with the corporate is continuous and ongoing
  • Plan & Execute new models of engagement for corporates and their employees
  • Engage and build our chapter communities to align themselves and function smoothly
  • Work closely with other teams for a smooth 360 degree execution of campaigns and new programs
  • Manage digital marketing when necessary
If this sounds exciting, read on to find out what we are looking for in our Manager, Corporate Communications
  • A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Communication (desired but not mandatory)
  • 0-2 years of experience in corporate communication
  • Excellent communication skills - written & oral
  • Love for the internet and social media
  • A flair for design and attention to detail
  • Willingness to travel, explore India
  • Desire to change the world (mandatory)
Please write to us with a brief note on why you are excited about this role along with your updated CV to sm...@rangde.org

--
Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia
0 missatges nous