The Competition for 'The Most Social Chapter' begins!

1 view

Smita Ram

Oct 20, 2012, 11:39:11 PM10/20/12
to rangde-b...@googlegroups.com, rangde...@googlegroups.com, Pune Chapter, rangdeh...@googlegroups.com, rangde-...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-u...@googlegroups.com, RangDe_Delhi, rangde_...@googlegroups.com, rang...@googlegroups.com, rang-de-symb...@googlegroups.com, Sushmita Banda
Dear All,

It's a Lazy Sunday Morning and we have decided to turn on the Heat..just a bit!! We are looking for 'The Most Social Chapter!'

As you are aware the Light Up India initiative will go on until Diwali. The objective is to invite new social investors to Rang De and we believe as Chapter Members you can help create the Buzz for this. You have always helped us in all our initiatives, this time, we thought we will introduce a little competition.

If you would like to read more about the initiative, do read our blogs.

Yes, we are looking for The Most Social Chapter and the following contributions from the Chapter will be tracked!

1) Successful Referrals through Light Up India page
2) New Social investors through Rang De groups and Rang De Gift Cards
3) Number of Participants from the chapter
4) Social Media Activity
5) Offline events organised
6) Any other activity

How to Participate?

  • Your Chapter Presidents or/& Core team members will get in touch with you to plan the activities
  • Details of participation will need to be entered in the form http://bit.ly/S9xpCV
  • Each activity carries points which will be tallied at the end of each week

Here is what is Up for Grabs:
  • A grand certificate from Rang De for 'The Most Social Chapter'
  • A small budget to manage the Chapter's marketing activities
  • A surprise treat for the active participants
  • Every week, you can also nominate a star campaigner from your chapter!!

Regards,
Smita
Co-founder & Managing Trustee

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076