Important: Quick head count

1 view

Smita Ram

Jun 5, 2012, 12:09:06 AM6/5/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just doing a quick head count of the number of active chapter members. It will be great if you can express your interest to stay connected to the Chennai Chapter.
We will expect all the 'active' members to contribute at least 4 hours of their time every month.

If you would like to stay connected and can contribute, please respond with a 'yes.' If you have gotten busy with your professional and personal lives, then it is absolutely ok. You are welcome to join back the chapter as and when things change for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

--
Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map
RangDe.Org | A 1102, Ajmera Green Acres | Bannerghatta Road | Bangalore 560 076

Baidik

Jun 5, 2012, 12:14:34 AM6/5/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Yes!

Abhishek Shukla

Jun 5, 2012, 12:30:15 AM6/5/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Yes...

--
Abhishek

pio...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2012, 12:41:08 AM6/5/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Smita

I have moved to Pune...so u can remove me from chennai chapter
Let me knw if there is a Pune chapter...

Thanks
Paayal
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Abhishek Shukla <abhishek....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:00:15 +0530
Subject: Re: [RangDe Chennai] Important: Quick head count

Smita Ram

Jun 5, 2012, 5:34:22 AM6/5/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Baidik, Abhishek and Paayal for your quick response.

Paayal: I will connect you to the budding Pune Chapter :)

@All: It will be great if you can confirm your participation in the chapter by Sunday - 10th June.

Regards,
Smita

--
Regards,
Smita

M: +91 9686 114 609  P:
 +91 80 416 500 37
Join Us On   : Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Google-Map

Anshuman Mishra

Jun 5, 2012, 11:24:31 AM6/5/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

Regards,
Anshuman

M.Narayanan Kumar

Jun 10, 2012, 7:32:37 PM6/10/12
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
YES. u CAN COUNT ON ME.
Pls let me know how i can contribute for Rang De  4 hrs per month online/offlne activities.