Hercules Roadeo Chennai Cycling 2013

Rohit George

Jan 23, 2013, 2:24:11 AM1/23/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram
Hi Folks ,
               Feb 17th there is a Cycling Event happening in Chennai near Marina Beach . I was thinking it would be a great opportunity for us to participate . Please do send  your suggestions.

--
Rohit

Share the colours of joy, For more information Log on to www.rangde.org to make a social investment today!

ankit sancheti

Jan 23, 2013, 2:35:40 AM1/23/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram
Yes Rohit.! It is a great idea and opportunity to present ourself on behalf of Rang De.

Are only chennai members joining, or other chapter members joining in too.?

I am IN...!

Rohit George

Jan 23, 2013, 2:40:08 AM1/23/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram
All are welcomed to Join in :) Il speak to Smita regarding that.

We could probably even arrange RangDe Tees for us to wear on that day .

Rohit George

Jan 23, 2013, 2:43:19 AM1/23/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ankit ,
                 Would it be possible for you to make a simple poster for the Cycling Event
1. Chennai Cycling Logo
2. RangDe Logo
3. Contact No : yours and mine

Regards,
Rohit

ankit sancheti

Jan 23, 2013, 2:47:19 AM1/23/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com
Content..?

Just 2 logos and contact number won't look good..

ankit sancheti

Jan 23, 2013, 2:46:34 AM1/23/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram
Great..!! More the number, Better it is.!! :D

Vinod Ramanarayanan

Jan 24, 2013, 11:36:26 PM1/24/13
to rangde_...@googlegroups.com, Smita Ram

count me in.