New England Randonneurs Out & Back 200ks

Jas Dembinski

Apr 8, 2022, 7:14:05 PM4/8/22
to Randonneurs USA
For any randos interested in riding around the Northern half of Vermont by road, New England Randonneurs is hosting the Out & Back 200ks September 10 & 11.  We'll be riding up Route 100 from Woodstock (with a few other roads to make it work) to Jay, Vermont, on Saturday, 9/10, and camping at Base Camp RV Park and Campground and returning back via Route 14 (mainly).  All riders will need to provide their own camping gear and food, which will be transported to the Campground (with a shelter and great fireplace).  We'll also be within an easy striking distance (2.5 miles) from a storied swimming hole (see attached photo).  Also, camping is available in our back field (replete with fire pit, benches, nice view and access to house amenities, like showers)--contact me if you're interested (jp...@sover.net).  Hoping to see you in September.