LSR Kit

Dan Driscoll

Oct 20, 2022, 2:20:27 PM10/20/22
to Talk...@googlegroups.com, B -Hill Country Randonneurs, B -Houston Randonneurs, Randonneurs USA, Randon, B -West Texas Randonneurs
Rando friends…..

Not to spam everyone, but Voler is offering a heck of a deal to all RUSA Clubs and if your local club does not have a Kit of their own, I’m happy for you to contact me with questions, to help you down this road. Take a look at the selection.

Below is a link that you can use to purchase LSR garments direct from Voler.

This is the first time we have been able to offer a full Kit from Voler.

The pricing is based on a 100 quantity less 15%, so we’ve negotiated pricing way down to being quite a bargain.

As you click through each piece you will see many options to chose from for a lot of the different garments.
  • There are Different pad for shorts, I recommend the Comp HP
  • Arm Warmers VS Sun Sleeves
  • Bibs VS Shorts
  • Long Sleeve Jerseys VS Thermal Jackets.
  • Regular and Thermal Vests
  • Neck Gaiter in light weight or fleece.

I’ve been using the Voler Black Label Shorts for years and they are my favorite long distance shorts, the Peloton is a step down, from the Black Label,  and the Pro is a step up, but both are available with the Comp HP pad, that I like.

We have a 25 Piece minimum, so I’m asking everyone to please step up and purchase something, be it a hat as a gift for a fellow Rando, or a pair of gloves. The Knee warmers and Arm Warmers will be nice ice breakers.

The Neck Gaiter design is in the process of changing to an LSR, rather than RUSA, but go ahead and order away if you’d like one.

I’m pretty excited about having something others than Black Leg and Arm Warmers, Voler’s Hi Vis Pink is by far the best color on the road, and we know from experience that it can be seen for miles.

The Voler Wind Vest may be the best on the market. It has a mesh back, 3 pockets in the back, and a two way zipper. I’ve discarded all my Reflective Vests and use this one with reflective tape on it.

Thank you for helping us make our minimums,

Let the ordering begin,
DanD