Fwd: RUSA Regional Calendars as Google Calendars are up.

Robert Sexton

Jan 14, 2024, 5:39:14 PMJan 14
to Randonneurs USA

Hi All!

In the past I've been using Google Calendar to plan my riding year.   SFR publishes a google calendar and I used to manually maintain a  calendar of Bay-Area events.

It's easy to mix and match calendars on a single page or on your phone.   RBAs can put them directly onto club websites.

Google Calendars for RUSA events are up.   They are updated every day and checked against the  official RUSA database.

They're organized by Region so that you can combine them as you see fit - say CA + AZ + Nebraska, or whatever you like.     You can bookmark custom combos and look at them on your smartphone  Here's an example:  SFR + MO + FL

The big list of calendars is here:  RUSA Regional Google Calendars

User guide here:  RandoCal Users Guide

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

- Robert

--
Robert Sexton