Attachment accessory

Pam Wright

Nov 27, 2022, 7:54:40 PM11/27/22
to Randonneurs USA, Lone * Star * Randonneurs
Hi all,

I'm smitten with these straps that give me a "knob" to attach things like a light mount, but I obviously don't know how to search and find them online :-(

Does the photo ring a bell with anyone for how I could better search and find more??  They're so simple and so perfect.Inline image

Many thanks!

Pam Wright

Keith Cardoza

Nov 27, 2022, 8:01:30 PM11/27/22
to Pam Wright, Randonneurs USA, Lone * Star * Randonneurs
That’s the chronometro nob!

I got mine from Peter White historically.

- Keith Cardoza

On Nov 27, 2022, at 19:54, 'Pam Wright' via Randonneurs USA <randonn...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm smitten with these straps that give me a "knob" to attach things like a light mount, but I obviously don't know how to search and find them online :-(

Does the photo ring a bell with anyone for how I could better search and find more??  They're so simple and so perfect.IMG_2844.jpeg

Many thanks!

Pam Wright

IMG_2844.jpeg

Bill Gobie

Nov 27, 2022, 8:25:21 PM11/27/22
to Keith Cardoza, Pam Wright, Randonneurs USA, Lone * Star * Randonneurs
And there is (or was) a heavy duty Nob also.

Bill

hndang

Nov 27, 2022, 8:32:09 PM11/27/22
to gobie...@gmail.com, Keith Cardoza, Pam Wright, Randonneurs USA, Lone * Star * Randonneurs

Pam Wright

Nov 28, 2022, 7:01:31 AM11/28/22
to Randonneurs USA, Lone * Star * Randonneurs
Huge thank you! I knew I was hitting a mental brick wall  :-)

Sent from Pam's phone
Please pardon misspellings and/or short responses.