Tater Tots for the long haul

Dave

Jan 22, 2024, 9:14:06 PMJan 22
to Randonneurs USA

Interesting article that did a small study (12 cyclists) and determined that potato puree are an equal whole-food supplement to gels.

-Dave 13555

Emily O'Brien

Jan 22, 2024, 9:28:27 PMJan 22
to Dave, Randonneurs USA
Knew we were onto something ordering hash browns at Dunkins.

Ted Shwartz

Jan 22, 2024, 10:28:25 PMJan 22
to Emily O'Brien, Dave, Randonneurs USA
Midnight mashed potatoes at WAWA in New Jersey!

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul

All the best,
Ted Shwartz

On Jan 22, 2024, at 7:28 PM, Emily O'Brien <emilyo...@emilysdomain.org> wrote:

Knew we were onto something ordering hash browns at Dunkins.

Joshua Haley

Jan 23, 2024, 7:45:05 AMJan 23
to Ted Shwartz, Emily O'Brien, Dave, Randonneurs USA
Midnight Wawa potatoes are a life saver!

I don't usually eat them on the ride, but my go-to recover meal is a protein shake + bob evens mashed potatoes+ bottle of Pedialyte.  With the simple carbs and metric ton of sodium, I'm usually good to go for round 2 at 5am!

Josh