K-Hound Kit

Dan Driscoll

Nov 3, 2022, 7:12:28 PM11/3/22
to Randonneurs USA, Randon
Kalling all K-Hounds, and anyone that might aspire to K-Hound in the future ;=)

Having a K-Hound accessory, be it a pair of gloves, a hat, or a Jersey might be just the motivation that you’ll need to K-Hound next year ;=)

Our K-Hound Kit "Ordering Window" is open for just a little more than a week, once it closes this kit will not be available again for a few years, as we rotate colors each year, and the window is only open once a year.

This is the first time we have had a full Kit available, with arm warmers, knee warmers, jackets….. I think I’m done with Black arm-warmers and white sun sleeves.

Pricing is excellent, quality is outstanding.

Voler shorts with the HP pad are my “Go To” for long rides.
The Voler Vest with two way zipper, pockets in the back and a little reflective tape applied per RUSA reflective gear guidelines is my preferred night gear.

DanD