La Veloscenie & Front Racks

elliott sherburne

Jun 4, 2022, 1:17:50 PM6/4/22
to Randonneurs USA
Hi all! This July I'll be riding La Veloscenie from Paris to Mont St Michel, my first multi-night adventure abroad in July. If anyone has any advice for riding this region of France (or general flight-based-credit-card-touring), I'm officially soliciting for it. I've been across Freewheeling France and have Richard Peace's English-language Veloscenic guidebook.

In addition, I just ordered a Pelago Commuter Front Rack with the lowrider pannier supports. Any experience with this equipment? It looks nice for the price!

Cheers and happy June, everyone.

Elliott

(x-posted to Seattle Int'l Randos)

ken jessett

Jun 5, 2022, 12:48:43 PM6/5/22
to Randonneurs USA
Elliott,

I recommend you pose your question on this site:

You should get a fair amount of advice there that deals almost exclusively with British cyclists touring the continent. .

Ken J