1200K Jersey Giveaway

Mimo DeMarco

Sep 18, 2022, 12:53:29 PM9/18/22
to Randonneurs USA
I have a couple of club-fit 1200K jerseys that want a new home. No cost; they just really want to be worn by someone who did the events. Please feel free to spread the word and help find these jerseys a torso to cover.

2017 Granite Anvil, size XL - This was gifted to me by a fellow Rando.
2022 Coulee Challenge, size L - I missed the event due to a poorly timed get together with Covid.

Please ping me off line at mimo [at] demarcoip [dot] com

Thanks,
Mimo DeMarco

2017 Granite Anvil.jpg
2022 Coulee Challenge.jpg

Mimo DeMarco

Sep 26, 2022, 8:18:26 AM9/26/22
to Randonneurs USA
Granite Anvil jersey (XL, 2017) still needs a new home. No cost. Could someone please forward my offer to the folks in Ontario not in this Google Group?

Coulee jersey is on the way to a very worthy recipient which makes me happy!

Mimo DeMarco

Sep 26, 2022, 8:53:14 AM9/26/22
to Randonneurs USA
Happy to report that both jerseys have now found homes. No more blowing up your inbox with this offer. :)