Any randonneuring adjacent podcast recommendations?

Osvaldo Colavin

Jul 15, 2022, 7:56:26 PM7/15/22
to Randonneurs USA
I have a long flight ahead of me. Thanks!

Erin Laine

Jul 15, 2022, 8:47:47 PM7/15/22
to Osvaldo Colavin, Randonneurs USA
I haven't listened in a long time, but I used to enjoy listening to the Outspoken Cyclist. She cover a wide range of the cycling spectrum so some episodes will suit you better than others.

Erin

Nancy Russell

Jul 15, 2022, 11:54:34 PM7/15/22
to Erin Laine, Osvaldo Colavin, Randonneurs USA
There was a podcast several years ago called Nocturne.  Episodes from Oct. 16,2016 & Nov 29, 2016 talk about randonneuring.  Max a SFR member is featured on one of those podcasts.

Nancy

Sent from my iPhone