Fwd: [RUSA] Abridged summary of randonneurs-usa@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Scott Cowan

Jul 9, 2022, 7:59:06 PM7/9/22
to randonn...@googlegroups.com
For those who are learning French in anticipation of PBP—and other trips to France…Quebec…les pays en Afrique qui sent francophones…

You will enjoy this American-born/reared comedian who is still enjoying the struggle to make sense of the language and culture of France 15+ years into his move to Paris.

I’m not so sure you’ll find his accent “charming”… but he’s pretty darn funny…and personally charming b/c of that.

/s
Scott Cowan
                       ___o
                             _`\ <,_
                            (*)/   (*)
                 =============
                       K  T  R  S  D

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: [RUSA] Abridged summary of randonn...@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic
Date: July 6, 2022 at 7:50:38 PM PDT
To: Abridged recipients <randonn...@googlegroups.com>

pvlasvel <pvla...@gmail.com>: Jul 06 02:56PM -0700

All,If you can make it to Carhaix, I would sleep there.PaulSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Eric Keller <kell...@gmail.com> Date: 7/4/22 9:03 ...more
Mark Wooldridge <mdw...@yahoo.com>: Jul 06 05:39PM -0500

Sent from my iPad

> have slept on the floor of a cafeteria a few times and it does work,
> but it's not ideal. The cots are far superior. There is a delay if
> you are in the bulge of riders ...more
Jonathan Howard <tarnishe...@gmail.com>: Jul 06 03:50PM -0700

I admit that I'm worried about sleep deprivation when doing this to a
certain extent. I'm not so much worried about where I'll be sleeping. From
the photos of previous PBPs, it seems like there's so ...more