Saturday 9/25 Perm Cincinnati into Indiana

Larry Parker

Sep 21, 2022, 9:45:11 PM9/21/22
to randonn...@googlegroups.com, ran...@googlegroups.com, Scott Ebbing

I was planning to ride the Indy Rando’s TRUE STORY 200k on 9/25 but. . .   Family and friends have created all sorts of conflicts so . . .  one of those friends has talked me into joining him on a 200k permanent on Saturday that won’t require the travel or the overnight. We would welcome anybody to join us.

We will be riding perm #2979 starting around 7:30 am. (I am pushing for 7)   We plan on riding it more or less AUDAX style. Brisk but no hurry, 10-12 hours depending on the wind (and who is doing the pulls!)  If you are interested in joining us email me or Scott Ebbing for details. Include a ph# and I will call you and work out details.

With the flexibility of the perm rules, you could start earlier or later on your own and we could arrange to meet and ride most of the route together?

Sunday was my 68th birthday so belated gifts are appreciated, but by no means required.  J

Larry Parker,

RUSA #1328