Thanks Given!!

Dan Driscoll

Nov 24, 2022, 11:32:10 AM11/24/22
to Randon, B -RUSA Between Controls, Talk...@googlegroups.com
Happy ThanksGiving,

Taking a moment to express Thankfulness.

So grateful for the basics, like food, water shelter….

This is more about the passionate “Icing" and not the basic cake….

Rando is such a special part of who we all are, it brings out the best in so many...help um fix da flat, gives us dedicated time outdoors with Mother Nature….cold, hot, rain, darkness, an excuse to see new parts of this amazing world, provides an arena for us to make and enjoy friendships, adds a healthy exercise component to our lives, give us goals and a sense of accomplishment, that we can team up with others to enjoy….and so much more….

Rando would not exists as we know it with out thousands for dedicated volunteers around the world…

Thanks-A-Million, to all of the Cogs in the this Big Chain Ring we love and enjoy so much.

RUSA Volunteers Rock,
DanD

Mike Hrast

Nov 24, 2022, 12:25:42 PM11/24/22
to Dan Driscoll, Randon, B -RUSA Between Controls, Talk...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dan. Spot on. Happy Thanksgiving to you

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 24, 2022, at 8:32 AM, 'Dan Driscoll' via Randonneurs USA <randonn...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Happy ThanksGiving,

Hamid Akbarian

Nov 25, 2022, 9:31:29 AM11/25/22
to Randonneurs USA
Thanks Dan and I also do echo your sentiments regarding the " So grateful for the basics " and I add
to the basics the "human rights" that we do enjoy it here in our country where in many other countries, people have no rights to be alive because
of their opinion.

"Woman, Life, Freedom" (If you don't know what this slogan is then search and find it for yourself)

Have a Happy wonderful holiday seasons everyone,
Hamid Akbarian - RBA NVR & NEFR