Asheville AIR Jersey Reorder

Luke Heller

Jul 1, 2024, 10:12:39 AM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to Randonneurs USA
We're running a 2nd order of our club jerseys due to mass appeal.
Cutaway makes a fabulous jersey. If you're uncertain on sizing, I would caution you to order 1 size up.

Minimum jersey order is 6 per cut. Order what you want and if we don't meet the min, we'll email you and give a chance to switch cuts as needed.

These caps are fantastic (min order #10). The brim stays flipped up on fast descents.

We did a female jersey order on the first run. If there's more interest in fem jerseys, holler and we'll load it back up for ya.

https://www.cutawayusa.com/collections/asheville-randonneurs

Window closes July 16.