PBP registration opened today

Kitty Goursolle

Jan 14, 2023, 8:55:53 AM1/14/23
to Randonneurs USA
If you have completed a 1000 K or a 1200 K last year then you may register online now at the audax club  Parisienne website.   I put myself down for the 90 hour group starting at 6 PM. Cost is 50€,  $56 USD, using PayPal.  Bonne Route!

Kevin Williams

Jan 14, 2023, 11:50:31 AM1/14/23
to Randonneurs USA
I registered this morning but did not get a confirmation email. I received an email from paypal indicating my payment went through but not one from Audax Club Parisien. Did anyone get actual confirmation after they registered?

-Kevin W.

Eric Linser

Jan 14, 2023, 11:54:03 AM1/14/23
to Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
Kevin,
Same here. I got PayPal confirmation and hit 'back to merchant' button and that was it. Got sent back to ACP home page, no confirmation # on site or via email.
I did think something could have gone wrong again (one final refresh?!) so I tried to register once again. I got a message in small red letters at top that a pre-registration for that rider was already pending so I thought, yep, I'm signed up. Leave it be.
Eric Linser

Dave Thompson

Jan 14, 2023, 11:55:19 AM1/14/23
to Eric Linser, Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
It took a while but eventually I received a confirmation.

Mike Hrast

Jan 14, 2023, 12:12:05 PM1/14/23
to tho...@pobox.com, Eric Linser, Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
I have not received a confirmation other than PayPal and will just consider that I’m in. I’ll double check tomorrow when their system doesn’t have so much traffic

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin Williams

Jan 14, 2023, 12:12:49 PM1/14/23
to Randonneurs USA
Thanks Eric and Dave,

I still have not received a confirmation but, like Eric, when I tried to register again I was presented with a message that I was already registered.

-Kevin W.

Mike Hrast

Jan 14, 2023, 12:17:36 PM1/14/23
to Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
I’m in the 84 hour 1st wave and was wondering if anyone has a room to share? I don’t snore

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Hrast

Jan 14, 2023, 12:21:11 PM1/14/23
to Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
And I’m willing to sleep on the floor

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2023, at 9:17 AM, Mike Hrast <mike....@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m in the 84 hour 1st wave and was wondering if anyone has a room to share? I don’t snore

Thomas Dermody

Jan 14, 2023, 3:59:59 PM1/14/23
to Mike Hrast, Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
Hey kgour! Also in Group “I” 6pm start! Allez! Bonne Route!

On Jan 14, 2023, at 12:21 PM, Mike Hrast <mike....@gmail.com> wrote:

And I’m willing to sleep on the floor

Thomas Dermody

Jan 14, 2023, 4:00:00 PM1/14/23
to Thomas Dermody, Mike Hrast, Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
It has arrived!
image0.jpeg

Georgi Stoychev

Jan 14, 2023, 4:14:28 PM1/14/23
to Thomas Dermody, Mike Hrast, Kevin Williams, Randonneurs USA
I got email 10 hours after registration. Don't sweat it , log back into your account and you can see it there.

image0.jpeg