Invitation: Come join the 4th annual International Women's Day Together We Ride on March 8th through March 12th, 2023. WOMEN. LIFE. FREEDOM.

Dawn Piech

Feb 15, 2023, 9:24:20 AM2/15/23
to Randonneurs USA

Randonneuring Friends

March 8th is the 112th anniversary of International Women's Day (IWD).

This is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women.  The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women's equality.  IWD belongs to all groups collectively everywhere and is not country, group or organization specific.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you, friends/family and your respective cycling community to the 4th annual International Women's Day Together We Ride on March 8th through March 12th, 2023. Please see + share the attached 1 page flier for more details to share with QR codes to the website, public Facebook page, Instagram page and Strava group.   Additionally, the logo for this year's event is also attached for your to use, if you would like to.

WE ARE TOGETHER WE RIDE 2023.  The 4th annual International Women’s Day Together We Ride:  A Bike Ride for Equality, Inclusion and Empowerment on March 8th through March 12th, 2023:  https://www.inspyrdmovement.org/together-we-ride

·      Ride Wherever You Are!

·      Ride Indoors or Outdoors!

·      Ride Any Bike!

·      Ride Your Pace!

·      Ride at Your Place!

·      Ride alone or with friends and family!

Everyone is welcome.  Everyone has a seat at our table.

Come and join our “Community of Positivity and Sunshine” as we ride virtually in unison in our yearly global movement to celebrate International Women’s Day.

BIKE RIDE FOR A CAUSE:  In addition to celebrating the 112th anniversary of International Women's Day, we are also trying to give back to two organizations who are aligned with Inspyrd Movement's mission to inspire individuals to elevate diversity, equity and inclusion through the act of movement.  Inspyrd Movement is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit registered in the USA under EIN: 87-3112069. We are working to raise $330 to build one buffalo bike via World Bicycle Relief and support the Siihasin Bike Program, located in Indian Wells Arizona, in the southwestern region of the Navajo Nation.   Additionally, Together We Ride asks you to keep the courageous women and girls of Iran in your heart as you ride this year.  Women Life Freedom is global action in solidarity with Iranian women and girls who are courageously demonstrating peacefully for their fundamental human rights.

WOMEN. LIFE. FREEDOM.

Respectfully,

Dawn Piech

Founder, International Women's Day Together We Ride

Founder, Inspyrd Movement

Randonneurs USA member

Driftless Randonneurs

https://www.inspyrdmovement.org

IWD-Ride-Logo-Square-2023_yellow march 8-12.jpg
2023 IWD Together We Ride Poster .pdf