Bag Drop PBP

DBC RBA

Jan 4, 2023, 10:55:10 PM1/4/23
to randonn...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I hope your New Year is getting off to a good start.

Myself & three other PBP anciens are working on providing a bag drop service for everyone who is going to PBP this August.

We’d be interested in getting your input on a few things, so if you are interested in using a bag drop service in France this August, then we’d like to hear from you.

Follow this link and jump in.

For those of you who have already provided input, Thank You!

We’ll be sending out more info in early Spring. Stay tuned!

If you want to be in touch directly, email me at r...@davisbikeclub.org

Cheers,
Deb Banks
4405

Sent from the Rivetress’ Phone

RBA of DBC

Jan 4, 2023, 11:13:04 PM1/4/23
to Randonneurs USA
All,
If you happen to be having trouble getting onto that Google form for PBP Bag Drop Interest - this link should get ya there:

Sorry for the hassle!
Cheers,
deb banks
4405

On Jan 4, 2023, at 7:54 PM, DBC RBA <r...@davisbikeclub.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I hope your New Year is getting off to a good start.

Myself & three other PBP anciens are working on providing a bag drop service for everyone who is going to PBP this August.

We’d be interested in getting your input on a few things, so if you are interested in using a bag drop service in France this August, then we’d like to hear from you.

Follow this link and jump in.

Mike Hrast

Jan 5, 2023, 7:38:13 AM1/5/23
to RBA of DBC, Randonneurs USA