Looking for a 2012-15 200k finishers medal, 400k to give away.

Robert Sexton

Sep 18, 2022, 1:10:26 PM9/18/22
to Randonneurs USA
Hi All,

When I was a gullible new rando, I laughed at the people who wanted bling.

I did a full series then, and got 300-600s for souvenirs back when those things sounded like a long way.   I never thought to get a 200k medal from RUSA until it was too late.

Does anybody out there have a 200k medal they would be willing to part with to complete my set?

I've also got an extra 400k medal from that era that I'd gladly share.

- Robert

--
Robert Sexton

Robert Sexton

Sep 23, 2022, 9:52:02 AM9/23/22
to Randonneurs USA
Thanks everybody!

A few people have graciously offered to send me a medal from their stash.    I'm all set.

I still have an extra 400 from that era if anybody needs it.

Bonne Route,
Robert

--
Robert Sexton