Voler's RUSA Logo'ed Reflective Vest offering closes March 5th.

Dan Driscoll

Feb 6, 2024, 4:30:22 PMFeb 6
to Randonneurs USA, Randon
Fellow Randos,

For the first and likely last time this year Voler has the RUSA Logo’ed Reflective Vests for sale, in two Hi-Vis colors Pink and Yellow.

All orders are directly through Voler.

All Orders are much appreciated, both as a way to help get the RUSA name out on the streets while showing our Rando Pride and also to help us make our minimum order of 25 per color.

For many, these are the best cycling vests on the market. They have a tall collar, quality two way zipper, very breathable back, light weight and compact-able with 3 pockets in the back.

These are only made in Race Cut so please check sizing chart of call if in doubt, they are not returnable.

Don’t procrastinate, Ordering window closes March 5th, products ship out April 12th.

Reflective Vest Hub

Thank you!
DanD
 Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 3.18.29 PM.png

Dan Driscoll

Feb 28, 2024, 9:18:00 AMFeb 28
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Fellow Randos,

A Reminder…….. Ordering window closes Tuesday, March 5th, products ship out April 12th.

Voler has the RUSA Logo’ed Reflective Vests for sale, in two Hi-Vis colors Pink and Yellow.

All orders are directly through Voler.

All Orders are much appreciated, both as a way to help get the RUSA name out on the streets while showing our Rando Pride and also to help us make our minimum order of 25 per color.

For many, these are the best cycling vests on the market. They have a tall collar, quality two way zipper, very breathable back, light weight and compact-able with 3 pockets in the back.

These are only made in Race Cut so please check sizing chart or call Voler, if in doubt, they are not returnable.
Message has been deleted