Carbon frame repair

Huy Trinh

Aug 9, 2022, 2:39:02 PM8/9/22
to Randonneurs USA
Looking for a carbon frame repairer in the Bay Area. I know of Calfee in Santa Cruz but hoping to find someone closer to SF/SJ/East Bay area.

Thanks.

Karin S Weller

Aug 9, 2022, 3:36:45 PM8/9/22
to Huy Trinh, Randonneurs USA
Hi Huy,
Joes Carbon solutions in Watsonville. In the past they painted Argon’s fleet.

Joe's Carbon Solutions and Bicycle Painting

Karin S Weller
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2022, at 11:39 AM, Huy Trinh <tri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking for a carbon frame repairer in the Bay Area. I know of Calfee in Santa Cruz but hoping to find someone closer to SF/SJ/East Bay area.

Thanks.

Nancy Russell

Colin Moy

Aug 9, 2022, 6:43:10 PM8/9/22
to Huy Trinh, Randonneurs USA
Spyder’s Comp they’re in Los Gatos Ca.  Many good reviews for Joe’s, a former Calfee employee. Most of my friends have used Joe’s

image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

Sent from my iPad