2022 KICKR Smart Trainer v5

Jc Klotz

Jan 26, 2024, 8:49:01 AMJan 26
to randon
I have this 2022 KICKR Smart Trainer v5 for sale.
Ridden once. In the original box with manual & parts.
Asking...$450
2022 KICKR Smart Trainer v5 11.jpg

Andy G

Jan 26, 2024, 9:15:26 AMJan 26
to randon
First time poster, no rusa.org history, no location given, price too good to be true... certainly smells fishy to me.

Mark Wolff

Jan 26, 2024, 9:18:28 AMJan 26
to randon
You beat me to a similar warning, Thanks!

MW / Randon Admin

Lee Legrand

Jan 26, 2024, 11:09:01 AMJan 26
to Mark Wolff, randon
Good Catch. The sticker price is $1300 for new and even if it was ridden only once, why go so low for a used one. Looking for a sucker everywhere now.

jbf...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2024, 10:49:39 AMJan 27
to randon
The non-price factors raise suspicion, but the $450 price is what they are going for on Facebook Marketplace.

Lee Legrand

Jan 27, 2024, 12:44:26 PMJan 27
to jbf...@gmail.com, randon
Let's assume it has only been used once, you think it is sensible to sell this at less than a quarter a price?

Mark Wolff

Jan 27, 2024, 1:11:08 PMJan 27
to randon
Lets put this thread to rest, shall we?
The original poster was put on moderation and has not resurfaced to even attempt to respond,. good catch policing the group.

Thanks!

MW / Randon Admin