AZ Randonneurs Jersey and kit now available

Mike Sturgill

Mar 9, 2023, 7:14:38 PM3/9/23
to randon
Hello Randos!

I'm sending this out to a wide audience because we get a ton of riders from other states, especially in the winter. Arizona now has a spiffy kit for us to show off our state! Shown here is the sketch that was done in the process of the design to temp you. We have short, long and sleeveless jersey options in men's & women's cuts, wind and thermal vests, wind and thermal jackets, sun and thermal sleeves, regular and bib shorts with your choice of padding, and a cap! Lots of options and they all look good. You don't need to have ever ridden with us to order this kit.

The prices are reflective of the RUSA organization, so we get 100 piece pricing + an additional 15% discount. The Voler store is now open, so take a look at the options and order away! The store doesn't show what the backs of the garments look like, but I have a web page showing the sketches that were used in the designs which do show the backs. Your orders will be sent directly to you after production.
Voler Store: https://www.voler.com/browse/cat2/?cat=grp&store=45685
Front/Back sketches: https://www.azbrevet.com/JerseyKit.html

For those who may be interested in where the quote came from, here is a link to the poem.
https://poets.org/poem/do-not-go-gentle-good-night

Let me know if you have any questions.
-Mike