ACP Randonneur 5000/10000

PatCH

May 6, 2022, 10:19:56 PM5/6/22
to randon
Is there a one-year extension on the ACP Randonneur 5000/10000 timeframes due to the pandemic, or was that only for RUSA awards? (Meaning 5 years for the 5000 and 7 years for the 10000, instead of 4 and 6 years, respectively).

Thanks!

--Patrick.

Jeff Cannon

May 7, 2022, 4:00:54 PM5/7/22
to randon
Patrick-

Accourding to the ACP website, if you finished PBP in 2019, you can have a two-year extension on both awards: https://www.audax-club-parisien.com/en/our-organizations/randonneur-5000-en/

PatCH

May 10, 2022, 9:34:43 PM5/10/22
to Jeff Cannon, randon, John Lee Ellis, Dave Thompson
Thanks so much to all who responded to me off- and on-list. I assume this means there is no similar extension to a PBP ridden in 2015, even though the 6-year period for the ACP 10,000 award goes through the "pandemic shutdown" year(s)? Does anyone know if there is a way to petition or inquire with the ACP on this? Again, many thanks!

--Patrick (RUSA #6365)

Andrew Adere

May 11, 2022, 3:04:18 PM5/11/22
to randon
I've contacted the ACP through their Facebook page before, probably because I couldn't find a contact email on their website.

It worked. Maybe try their Instagram, too.

Andrew