PBP Aerobars

Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR

May 20, 2023, 4:10:17 PM5/20/23
to Rando Group
On the last PBP they allowed mini aero bars, but it seems like I read somewhere that full-size ones were legal this year. Is that correct?--
Regards,
Richard Stum, Owner & Chief Bottle-Washer

Kinesis Photo Gear ~ www.kgear.com
or
eoGEAR ~ www.eogear.com

USA-made Niche Bags for Photographers & Endurance Outdoor Athletes

Facebook: KinesisPhoto or eoGEAR
Instagram or Twitter: @eogear.usa
Office 435-462-2266
Mobile 435-851-9558

Please excuse any typos or brevity of message, as this was typed on an itty-bitty iPhone or iPad keypad, or worse yet, transcribed via Siri.

Dan Edgcumbe

May 20, 2023, 6:20:13 PM5/20/23
to randon
All types are permitted now I think: https://www.paris-brest-paris.org/en/faq-2/

BW

Dan

Peter J Leiss

May 20, 2023, 10:00:16 PM5/20/23
to Dan Edgcumbe, randon
I have confirmed that aero bars are permitted I would not use them in a paceline or bunch

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2023, at 6:20 PM, Dan Edgcumbe <dr.ed...@gmail.com> wrote:

All types are permitted now I think: https://www.paris-brest-paris.org/en/faq-2/

Eric Norris

May 20, 2023, 10:30:42 PM5/20/23
to Peter J Leiss, Dan Edgcumbe, randon
Garin didn’t use aerobars.

Or derailleurs.

Or a freewheel.

–Eric N

On May 20, 2023, at 7:00 PM, 'Peter J Leiss' via randon <ran...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I have confirmed that aero bars are permitted I would not use them in a paceline or bunch

Richard Stum ~ eoGEAR

May 21, 2023, 5:25:39 AM5/21/23
to Peter J Leiss, Dan Edgcumbe, randon
Thanks. About time.

I have confirmed that aero bars are permitted I would not use them in a paceline or bunch

Of course.

Jake Kassen

May 21, 2023, 9:33:59 PM5/21/23
to randon
One of the highlights of Pre-Aerobar PBP was looking at all the clever ways people would "hide" them.

As in, here's someone with a really long and narrow handlebar bag that also has beefy and solid mount extending the length of the bag. :)

Jake